Monday, December 12, 2011

Key Bank Rocks!!

I have no personal experience with Key Bank however I have three reasons to back my statement that Key Bank Rocks!!

#1)  The Seattle branch hired my dad, which makes them very smart.
#2)  Key Bank's headquarters are in Cleveland, Ohio.
#3)  Key Bank sent Gramps to a 2 day conference in Cleveland - whohoo!!!

After the conference on Friday, Gramps came to our house for the rest of the weekend!
Gramps is awesome!  He reads, plays, draws, cuddles, gets on his hands and knees with the kids, does puzzles, takes walks (lots and lots of walks) to look at lights, is encouraging, is funny, and engages (which I think is one of his best qualities). 

On Friday night, Gramps came with us to the Browns Christmas Party.  The highlight of the party was seeing santa.  For Kiara and Mckenna it was exciting, for Ava is was stressful and that is a nice way to put it.........


Saturday was spent doing all of the things Kiara and Mckenna requested to do with Gramps.  We only had the day, so we had to be specific about how we wanted to spend our time.  It was important for Kiara to spend time drawing with Gramps, Mckenna wanted to play people and do art, and Ava got to spend a lot of cuddle and walking time with Gramps.  My favorite part was going out to dinner.  At this point in my life I am a little afraid of being in a restaurant with our kids (mainly Ava) but we ventured out with Gramps and it was wonderful.


Look how much fun Ava is having!

Kiara had tears after dropping Gramps off at the airport.  She tries so hard to hide them and be brave.  "13 days" is the phrase we repeated the whole way home and the whole rest of the day.  13 more days until Gramps comes back for Christmas and Gram is coming too!!!!!!  See you soon Gram and Gramps!


 

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time in Cleveland! The girls, and that includes Deborah, were "rocking" all weekend. Ava, Mckenna, and Kiara were the stars at the restaurant, and everyone sitting around them, told Deborah how impressed they were. Made me "bust my buttons", to hear one after another congratulate Deborah, and Kiara, Ava, and Mckenna. And what a thrill to go to the Cleveland Browns Holiday Party, with Tom, Deborah, and the kids. It didn't take me long to notice that players, fellow coaches, and Browns employees think the world of Tom. Lots of joy, laughter, and fun!! It was a weekend that I'll NEVER FORGET!

    ReplyDelete