Friday, December 30, 2011

Ben

              I like to play with my cuosen Ben.I like to play in the play house with Ben.
        Iwish I coude show you all of the pickshrs but
   my mom said I cuodint so Ididint
      Irt's rily fun to play with him.
                                                         This is at my olld house I miss my olld house
                                                            and I miss Ben.

                                                              Ben liked to play with cars.
                                                           we made a cool track.
                                                                 tonite we are going to warch videos of Ben.
                                                          It will be fun!!!Today we lit a candol for ben.I LOVE BEN!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you guys are awesome. I miss Ben too - and I am going to watch videos tonight as well. Wish I could give you a hug right now. Thank you for the pictures.
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kiara,

    Thank you very much for remembering and sharing pictures of Ben here. That meant a lot to us. Ben loved you sooooo much. You were a very special friend and cousin to him. Thank you.

    With Love,
    Jeff, Carin & Ryan

    ReplyDelete