Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a Saturday!

A lot of things happened this Saturday.  Kiara started the day playing soccer and winning.  We went back to the fields a couple of hours later for Mckennas soccer game where she scored her first goal!! Not just one, but three!  After that Ava had her first babysitter (with Mckenna) so Kiara and I could go on a girl scout activity .  While all of this was going on, the Browns were in their final day of the draft and continuing to draft some awesome players!

We will start with Mckenna's soccer game.  This was only Mckennas second game.  Mckenna was hillarious during the first game.  She tried to participate in the game but when people would start cheering she kept stopping and would get a huge smile on her face.  Tom and I are pretty sure that she thought everyone was cheering for her :)!!  As for the second game, she was amazing.  Here are a couple of videos from the game.




She was so excited, as you can tell!  It was pretty awesome :)!

Kiara had a mother/daughter tea through girls scouts on Saturday afternoon.  When I signed Kiara up for it months ago, I didn't realize it was draft weekend.  When I figured out it was, I got the babysitters lined up for Mckenna.  I gave it about a 5% chance to leave Ava as well.  It turned out Ava was on a perfect schedule.  I put her down at 2 and Ms. Rebecca came at 2:15.  When Kiara and I got home and 4:45, Ava was sitting on a blanket and playing with both Rebecca and Mckenna.  And, she was happy!  YEAH!!!!  This was very exciting for me and of course for Ava as well :)!  

Kiara and I had a blast at the "tea"!  I don't get a lot of alone time with Kiara and everytime I do, I just treasure it.  This time was extra special because she and I weren't just running to the store, we were doing something special for her and something that she was so excited about!  She was super cute and very happy!     

As for the draft, you will have to ask Tom for the specifics but I will say, he is very excited about the overall draft picks of the Browns.  Looking forward to a great season!  GO BROWNS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest and video pictures ever! Mckenna - We are SO proud of you!!!!
    And I will actually get to see both your games this weekend - I can't wait! Kiara - the tea looked like so much fun - what a great treat for you and your mom.
    Love you guys!!
    Gram

    ReplyDelete