Friday, May 27, 2011

Ohio License

As I quickly approach my 34th birthday, I also was approaching an expired Washington license.  I have procrastinated getting an Ohio license (big surprise right) but couldn't wait any longer.  I studied for hours last night (truthfully I quickly read over a highlighted drivers book that has been passed around the Browns facility) and left this morning to take my test.  I was pretty nervous.  Mainly because Tom kept telling me it was an easy test, "it is just common sense."  That just made me more nervous.  Well, not to worry, I passed.  I left my Washington license there and came home with a pink Ohio license.  Another reminder that we are not just visiting Ohio, this is our home. 



I missed a couple of questions.  One of the questions I missed was "What is the legal age for a person to ride in the open bed of a truck?"  Next to the question was a picture of a truck.  In the multiple choice, I searched for the answer: IT IS NOT LEGAL AT ANY AGE!!!!!  Well that wasn't one of the choices.  The answer is 16.  I am not that disappointed that I missed that question :)!  Just another subtle reminder we live in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment