Friday, September 7, 2012

I can not keep this a secret....

 
I keep looking at pictures on my phone and every time I come across these pictures, they make me smile and I want to share them.....  Why not? :)
 

HALLOWEEN 2012!!!
 
Rapunzel and Merida
 
Kiara has talked about being Merida (Brave) for halloween since we saw the movie.  When we saw the costume at Costco - we had to get it.  Mckenna didn't want to wait to get her costume :) so she picked out Rapunzel.  The next week we went back to Costco and these two costumes were sold out - glad we got them when we did because I do not make costumes (surprise) and I think they would have been really expensive anywhere else.  So, we are ready for Halloween!! I am so glad they both have wigs - I think they look adorable!
 
Trick or Treat!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I read this a long time ago, but Emily is getting really excited for Halloween! maybe it's because of our time spent on Halloween in Cleveland with her cousins!? Kiara and MC, I love you costumes, you will no doubt get soooo much candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of wig strongsville ohio. In depth analysis of wig strongsville ohio can be an enriching experience. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, there are just not enough blues songs written about wig strongsville ohio.l

    ReplyDelete