Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Busy weekend

The Eagles were Tom's team so he was here this weekend.  I didn't realize how much I missed him being around and our family time.  He got off early on Friday and was able to take Kiara and Mckenna to Kiara's soccer practice.  This is the first time I have not had to take all kids to one of the 3 soccer practices a week - so trust me - it is a big deal :)!  Mckenna loved having special time with daddy, playing soccer and hanging out. 
Mckenna being very entertaining (I imagine) in Daddy's car :)!


Saturday morning Mckenna's soccer game was cancelled so we played here and relaxed before Tom got home at 1.  In the afternoon, I took Kiara and Mckenna to get hair cuts and get stuff for Kiara's birthday party.  I came home and dropped the girls off so that I could go get my hair cut.  Saturday night we played, did face time with BT's fam and Gram and Gramps (thanks for calling us :)) and enjoyed being together. 

Sunday morning we got to have breakfast together - another first in a long time!  Tom left for the game at the same time Kiara, Mckenna and I left for Kiara's soccer game.  Kiara played defense the whole game and has really improved a lot in the past couple of weeks.  She loves her team and talks about soccer all the time.  She writes about it in school and I have even caught her drawing plays (which Tom loves)!

This is her home jersey.  For away games they wear a green shirt. 


From her soccer game we went straight to Browns stadium for the football game.  We sat in our seats for the first half.  Kiara is finally following the game and understanding the basics so that is really fun. Mckenna loves to cheer and dance to the music.  They are very fun to watch the game with :).

 
 
It was a great crowd!
 
 
We watched the second half in the family suite.  The girls LOVE this and I got to watch the game so looks like that is where we will be the rest of the season.  Free food and good people around us will be a fun spot for the games that we will be able to make it to. 


Not to worry, Ava had a fantastic day as well.  She got to spend time with "Miss Becca and Miss Ria" her buddies, the fabulous babysitters.  They split the time because it was an all day deal.  They read, played, did flashcards, ate, colored, and I am sure much more that Ava couldn't tell me!

3 comments:

  1. We were thinking of you guys all day Sunday. So cool that Kiara is able to follow the game! I want to go with her! Uncle Steven & Aunt Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the new updates and pics!
    Miss you guys...
    Lv, Carin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun to hear and see about your lives in Ohio. What a great time you are having. Thanks for sharing.
    Miss you
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete