Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gymboree

The week that Mckenna started school, Ava started something new as well.  Every Wednesday morning from 9:30-10:15, Ava and I will be going to Gymboree.  Ava watched her sisters get their first day of school pictures, so when I asked her if she wanted her first day of Gymboree pictures, she walked right over to the door and posed.

Picture #1
A little shy
 
Picture #2
Getting a little more comfortable.
 
Picture #6
I couldn't get her to stop :)
 
Gymboree
 
Ava had so much fun. 
This is going to be something we both look forward to each week!
\

2 comments:

  1. I love all three posts!

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!
    Thanks for all the updates Deborah - we love seeing the girls and hearing what they are up to.
    Lv, Carin

    ReplyDelete