Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our little walker

Ava is 16 months old and I am excited to say that she is walking.  Well, kind of!  She has been taking steps for a while but not more than a couple at a time.  This past week she has walked from me to Kiara, from Kiara to the couch, from Mckenna to me, and back and forth between Tom and I.  She gets pretty excited and proud and at most has taken around 10 steps.  Every day we keep waiting for her to just get up and walk on her own but that has not happened yet.  She is still pretty nervous on her feet.  Here are a few pics of the first night she really began walking.  I called Tom and told him to rush home.  We kept everyone up until 8:30 so we could show daddy when he got home!!


Yeah Ava!!
Walking is fun guys but I would rather climb up and down on the couch!

Back to the doctor in a week and a half.  So come on Ava, start walking so we don't get sent back to physical therapy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ava looks like a movie star in the "yeah Ava pic! I just love our little granddaughter - and miss her like crazy!! Big changes in just 6 weeks. She is amazing. GO AVA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete