Monday, November 21, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Kiara and Mckenna are in swimming lessons at Baldwin-Wallace College.  The lesson are taught by members of the swim team and they are both loving it!

Mckenna's favorite part is jumping in.
Kiara got to jump off the diving board.  She was the only one in her class to do it without the noodle.


The lessons are on Sunday night.  Ava went with us to the first lesson.  45 minutes is a long time to try to keep a 1 year old from trying to climb in the pool.  Since the first week, we have had babysitters come to watch Ava, so I could take Kiara and Mckenna by myself.  It is a win, win.  Ava gets great atttention and I get to sit back and enjoy watching the girls swim.  After one of the classes, the three of us went to Olive Garden for dinner.  I loved that special time I got to spend with them.

1 comment:

  1. I love these swimming pictures! I am SO proud of you Kiara and Mckenna - and it is great to see you looking so happy. Your mom liked swimming lessons too! Love you, love you.
    Gram

    ReplyDelete