Monday, November 21, 2011

Whitney All-Star


One student a month in each class at Whitney Elementary gets selected as an All-Star.  Kiara got selected for the month of November.  When she showed me the letter, I of course started screaming and jumping up and down.  Kiara looked at me and said "Mom, I got it last year too."  I know, I know.  We called Tom and he and I explained to her that we were proud of her last year, just the same as we are proud of her this year.   

Kiara's work that is on display is the second paper, with the scare scrow colored in.  The work that Mrs. Andras choose to show is............... math.  That's my girl :)!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Kiara! You are such a smart girl! Congratulations!!

    Ryan also loved the picture of you on the diving board. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Kiara - I remember when you got chosen last year! Gramps and I are very proud of you too! The scare crow is really good - hope you can put it with your halloween decorations so you can see it next year and remember! Congratulations!!
    XXOO Gram

    ReplyDelete