Monday, December 10, 2012

Ava's first Ice Cream Cone

Ava has had A LOT of ice cream (lets not get confused) but we have always been able to help her.  Mckenna, Ava, and I were at the mall and stopped to get an ice cream cone and Ava insisted on holding the cone by herself  "Ava DO IT!!!"  I think I mentioned that she was getting more and more opinionated everyday :)! 
Alright Ava, you hold it. 
Let me just scrape off all of the ice cream off the top first!
 
Looking good!
 
Apparently this was Mckenna's first Ice Cream cone as well - hahaha!
She is in her PJ's because it was Pajama day at Whitney Elementary.  What a fun day!
 

1 comment:

  1. That's what I look like when I eat icecream too! Way to go Ava! Love the PJ choice MC.
    Stay warm - as gramps says - Storm's comin!
    Love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete