Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shoes

Yesterday our family was heading out to run a couple of errands.  The instructions I shouted to Kiara and Mckenna were fairly normal and sounded something like this "Girls, go potty, get your shoes on, and get into the car."  We all piled in the Yukon and began our errands.  We drove to the other side of Strongsville to drop off Kiara's registration for travel soccer and then made our way back towards our house to hit Costco and then Best Buy.  We pulled up to Costco and all got out of the car except Mckenna.  She poked her head out of the car and shouted "I forgot my shoes!!!  I went potty and then forgot to get my shoes!!!!"  Tom, Kiara, and I looked at each other and started rolling.  Only Mckenna could get into the car without shoes on, travel with us for 30 minutes and not realize what she has forgotten until she was climbing out of the car!  Oh - I LOVE this little girl and all her silly antics :)!  We still went to Costco, Mckenna just had to ride in the cart.  The whole time she complained that her feet were cold (with a huge smile on her face of course)!!


 *This is Ava smiling for the camera - hahaha

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH! This picture cracks me up.
    Miss you guys so much...
    Lv, CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious - I love Ava here. By the way, her glasses are really cute in these pictures!
    XXOO
    Gram

    ReplyDelete