Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog Worthy Pics

There are a lot of pictures from the past 6 weeks that are great but I have missed posting them here.  So I am putting them all together in one long post.

Sweet Mckenna Kay

Kiara after her last t-ball game with her bobble head trophy!

Gram arrived to help with the fam during Ava's surgery.  She flew in on her birthday and we had FUN celebrating with her!
Snuggles with Gram!!!


Lunch at Five Guys!
Ava had 1 fever free day in her 9 day fever mess and I am glad that Gram got to see
our happy girl for that day. 
For Gram's birthday, Kiara had a GREAT idea to take Gram to get a pedicure.  Before Ava's surgery, Mckenna was in a class at the Community Center so I set up Ava with a babysitter.  Kiara, Gram, and I set out and got a pedicure.  The person doing Kiara's toes asked if she wanted her fingers painted as well and I am a sucker and couldn't resist Kiara's booming smile.  She had such a great time and Gram and I did as well :)!!
Kiara got an art book that shows her how to draw cars from the Cars movie.  She has spent hours drawing Guido, Luigi, Lightning, and more.  This has sparked Kiara and I having many conversations about Ben, his love for cars, and for the movie Cars.  There was a day that Kiara and I went over to Jeff and Carin's to drop off a movie for Ben and the two of them began playing cars.  They built a track and sent hundreds of cars down the track.  In one of our conversations, Kiara and I were talking about that day and  Kiara added that they had lost a few under the piano, and they took turns racing down the hall after the cars. 
I wonder what goes through her head as she sits and draws cars for sometimes an hour at a time.  If I had to guess, she thinks about her cousin and all the great times she had with one of her best friends. 
Ava enjoying being outside and not in a stroller.
Kiara got home from school, Mckenna just had a bath, and Ava was happy.  Photo op!
We went back to training camp to see Daddy on the last open practice.  Look at these three girls with their daddy!!

Mckenna is doing great!  I haven't posted a lot about her in the past few weeks but that is because I have a few videos that I have been trying to share.  For some reason, I am not able to put any more video on the blog and it is very frustrating.  Mckenna has written and performed two more original songs; Party Silly Day,
and I am Rich (which includes the lyrics "I'm not an artist, I'm not a banker, I am just Rich.  Rich, Rich, Rich!).  We also have a video of her hula hooping that Grandpa asked for a while ago.  I guess I will need to get on YouTube........ we will see.

4 comments:

  1. Video or no video these pics are great.

    See you soon!

    Go Browns.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful pictures - and memories. I loved every minute of my time with you guys - even with Ava not feeling good. Love the picture of Kiara in T-Ball - can't wait to see her play next year.
    What sweet, happy, beautiful girls.
    Love you guys!!!
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the "Party Silly Day" performance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have some kids (2 little ones and 2 big ones) here who are itching to see Party Silly Day and Rich, Rich, Rich... MC already has a following:)

    ReplyDelete