Sunday, August 28, 2011

Questionairre for Kiara

Kiara, I thought it would be fun to ask you some questions and have you answer them on the blog for all of our family to read.  You are doing so many exciting things, it will be fun to share some of them with everyone.

1) What grade are you in and what is your teachers name?

1st grade.  mrs andras.   


2)  What is your favorite part of your school day?

Lunch  and recess.

3)  What is your favorite subject in school?

Math.

4)  What sport are you playing right now?

Sokr.

5) What is your favorite part about playing sports?

I like that  thars a girl  on my sokr team that is in my clas and was on my tebol team.

6)  What is your favorite thing to do at home?

work at my desc.

7)  If you could have any treat right now, what would it would it be?

cake and ice crem weth wept crem.

8)  If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? 

To seattole.



2 comments:

  1. Kiara, I liked math too. At recess, my favorite drink was milk. If I could go anyplace RIGHT NOW it would be Cleveland. Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are priceless!

    Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete