Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Golf

Ben loved golf.  He loved watching golf, playing golf, and watching his dad and uncles play Tiger Woods golf.  He was a natural at the sport.  His swing and his follow through were off the charts.  Ryan has recently taken an interest in golf as well.  From what we have heard and seen on a short video Jeff sent, Ryan is a natural as well.  While watching the video of Ryan, Tom said "look at that swing!!!".

We can officially say that Mckenna is NOT a natural at golf like her cousins :)! In her sporties class this week they played golf.  I couldn't help it, I had to take a video. 


Of course, Mckenna had a GREAT time and was so excited to tell her daddy that she played golf in class!  

3 comments:

  1. YES! Finally someone I can golf with! Way to go MC and hugs to the rest of the family... Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid that Mckenna has her Gram's athletic ability....not a good thing! Hope you don't get picked last for the baseball teams, MC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need someone fun to ride in the cart with me and now I know just who!

    But Ryan would like to know, "Is that the "range" where you live?" He said kenna needs "real" golf clubs and then she will be set! :)

    Thanks for mentioning Ben...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete