Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monday

Monday morning Mckenna, Ava, and I were having the best time so I took a couple of videos.  Tom and I couldn't decide which one to share so we are sharing both :)! 

Sorry about my scream....




In this video I continue to ask Ava to say mama.  This is not because she says it but because I really want her to say it.  It is official, all three children have said Dada first!  Ava says Dada all the time.  She sees Tom and says Dada, the phone rings and she says Dada, she says Dada all the time.  The truth is, I LOVE IT :)!!

Here is a photo of Mama time.  We were dancing and I loved that she was cuddling with me, then I realized she had fallen asleep.  My heart melted and we danced to one more song before I put her down for a nap.  (Kiara took this photo)

1 comment: