Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness Baby!!!

Don't get excited - it is not Tom posting this......  It is just me, sitting on the couch, trying to keep busy while Tom flips between what seems like 6 games next to me!  My secret is, I really like this time of year as well!

My heart melts!!! Kiara feeding Ava for the first time.  AND it went great!


This was taken today right before I called Tom to tell me to put Ava's patch on.... It is very hard to patch this little girl when everyone is having such a fun day.  The patch went on and not to worry, we continued to have a fun day (in a different way :)).



Happy St. Patrick's day from Tom!! HAHAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deborah, I think you already know this, but I love your blog posts. Thanks a lot for doing them.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete