Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Little Buddy

Ava and I spent a lot of time together and lately we have been having A LOT of fun!  Here are some of the things we have been up to.

Ava and I on our way to the gym
 
Ava playing in her wagon.
Kiara and Mckenna got this for her for Christmas and is normally pulls all her friends around but sometimes she likes to go for a ride herself!
 
Taking the Velveteen Rabbit ("rabbit") shopping.
 
Chillin' watching her sisters at swim lessons
 
Almost every time I am in the kitchen cooking, she pulls over a chair and says "Ava help too?"
Here she is helping me put the strawberries in a bowl.
 
Sweet, sweet girl!

4 comments:

  1. I know I am a broken record, but I
    really like these posts. Thank you!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Awesome. Ava is growing up so fast! What a great sidekick. :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn sweet- love these~

    ReplyDelete