Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Grandma and Grandpa were here, Tom didn't have to work late, and everyone was so excited for a great Thanksgiving.  Well, it was!  Fun, relaxing, and very yummy!

We got ourselves a turkey!
 
Grandma brought a turkey art project - the girls LOVED this!!
 
The finished project! Look how cute these little turkeys are!
 
Daddy and Ava hanging out.
 
Monopoly Jr.  And the winner is..... Grandma!!!
 
Didn't get a picture of the whole table but here is my place setting.
 
Grandpa and Mckenna
 
Grandma and Kiara - something is really funny!!!
 
Our dessert - turkey cupcakes!
 
This year, the girls decided on a thankful tree.  So Kiara cut out pieces of paper, hole punched the top and put a string through them so that we could hang them on our Thankful Tree (which was our mini fake Christmas tree).  Here is a sample of what we were thankful for this year:
 
*Family
*Grandma and Grandpa being in Ohio
*For having the best family ever and a great family, and a nice family that loves me.  I love them too
*My girls
*Turkey
*My nieces and nephews
*For dance parties, games, books, fun, and laughter
*For raising 3 boys and they are with and married to 3 lovely ladies.  Life is good!
*Kiara, Mckenna, Ava, Family, Fun, Turkey, Football, Mashed potatoes, more fun, and more turkey!
*I am thankful for having my sisters MC and Ava and I love them so much.  And I love Grandma and Grandpa, Mom and Dad - they are so fun!
*I am thankful for right now!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment