Sunday, March 11, 2012

ARTIST OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am artist of the week!!!This is the story of when I was the artist of the week. It all started when I was in art class when I was drawing the cat in the hat.When we where done she puts them up in the frunt of the class room. One day I was looking for mine.  When I didint find it there, the next day Grace said she saw it where they ceep the artist of the week!!It whone out of the whoal school!!!



luckaly we had gym and the gym is clooss to the picksher so I saw it then.then they said it on the anowsmints. I was so eksidid!!!!Here is a picksher of it. THE END

5 comments:

  1. Kiara:

    You are my Artist of the Year!

    Congratulations on your award, it is very well deserved and I am proud of your hard work.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kiara! We are so proud of you and cannot believe what an amazing artist you are!!! We miss our sweet friends and hope we can see you soon! Much love, the Kearneys

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing Kiara!
    Great job!!
    lv, Aunt Carin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing drawing Kiara! Is it safe to say that you're the only one in the fam who can do that??? Mason and Gabriel couldn't believe it....well done. Uncle BT & Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete