Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kiara has aged a few years.....

Kiara needed a hair cut BAD.  She was very proud that her hair was the longest in the class, so did not want to go.  Tough, you need it cut.  I took Kiara to a salon and said "cut a few inches off the bottom and if you feel like she needs layers that is fine.  Just make sure you can put her hair into a ponytail, she plays sports."



When we were leaving Kiara said (something like) "Mom, I love it.  Can I get it cut like this every time?"  I looked at her, smiled and thought - I am not sure, you look a little old :). 

1 comment:

  1. Kiara, you look SO beautiful with that haircut! I love it too. I think it must be easier to wash too now, right? Well, your mom is right, you do look a little older now. Can't wait to see you in person.
    XXOO Gram

    ReplyDelete