Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winter in Cleveland...

As a kid growing up in Seattle during the winter it was hit or miss if enough snow would fall and stick to go sledding.  That is not the case here in Ohio.  I remember on the few occasions that it did snow growing up that we would head to the dead end hill by Robert Frost and sled head first toward a cement wall that sperated the Kinsgate neighborhood from I-405.

The past two Saturday's Kiara, Mckenna, and myself have headed to the Pawpaw Sledding Area just a 1/2 mile down the road from our house in the Cleveland Metro Park System.  It is by far my favorite thing to do with the girls outdoors during the winter here in Ohio.  I think they have fun, I know their daddy has fun!  Here are some pics and videos from last Saturday... 


 



The girls are crazy excited for Grandpa to come this Wednesday...maybe we can get him out on the hill!

2 comments: