Saturday, February 19, 2011

Grandpa is here!!

Deborah: "Mckenna what have you done with Grandpa?"
Mckenna:   "I played with Grandpa with my barn.  We did puzzles.  We did a horse race.  He taked us to a park.  He goed out to dinner (lunch) and gymnastics and ice cream with me."
Deborah: "Anything else you want to say about Grandpa?"
Mckenna: "I love him."

Kiara:  he wint to ise crim and to luncs and he pict me up and we wint to the librari. we bot a book abot hapstrs and a barbie movie namd barbie fairytopia.

Ava loves Grandpa too!!

I promise we do not make our kids wear helmets on swings :)!

The park by our house. 
We haven't been here in about 3 months but the snow is gone and it has been beautiful.  It was 55 degrees yesterday, a little windy but we went out for a 1 1/2 hour bike/rollerblade/scooter/walk. 

Today Grandpa, Daddy, Kiara, and Mckenna are going to a movie and to play putt putt.  This means Ava and I will be at home, by ourselves, for about 4 hours.  Fun for everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa - you are the BEST!!!!!
    Great entry - what weather!
    Love you all!
    Gram and Gramps

    ReplyDelete