Friday, August 23, 2013

The First Day Of School

The first day of school for our girls was August 20th.  They were SO excited!  The day we got home from our 6 week vacay to Seattle, the first thing they wanted to do was go school shopping.  I know that they will probably not always be excited about school starting but I sure appreciate and love their enthusiasm right now!  Kiara is officially a 3rd grader and Mckenna a 1st grader.  Having both of them gone from 8:40-4:00 made for a VERY long day for me.......
 
Can you tell by their faces how excited they were?
A new dress for Mckenna and a new shirt for Kiara.
 
We are SO big!!
 
Ava needed to get into the picture too of course :)!  She completely thought she was going to school too - poor girl!  She has her backpack on and her phone as well.  In case you were wondering about the no pants - we are still potty training.
 
Walking out to the bus.
I cannot believe how big they are getting. I hope this will be a fun and educational year for my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...they are adorable!!! I sure miss being there for the first day this year. Can't wait to see you all!!! Such big girls- all 3 of them!
    XXOO Gram

    ReplyDelete