Friday, April 26, 2013

Draft

*I am a little behind on our blog but wanted to post a few about yesterday and today.  So I will backtrack when I have a chance to get caught up :)!


Tom flew to New York on Wednesday to be on the receiving end of the phone for the NFL draft.  In the past Tom has been on the phone to give the draft picks to the people in New York.  This is a first for him and I think he is enjoying it!  We knew there was a chance for him to be on TV but I really wasn't expecting to see him for such a long period of time.

Here he is!!! Thanks Jeff for this great picture.
 
The girls watching their Daddy!
The Browns pick was around 9pm.  Kiara and Mckenna were in bed, trying to fall asleep and I knew if I showed them Daddy on TV they would have even a harder time falling asleep.  So I taped it and this morning we went downstairs to watch it.  On the way, Mckenna put on Tom's Browns hat and said "I am ready!!" Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment