Wednesday, May 16, 2012

GRANDMA AND GRAMPA


Grandma and grandpa came for six days!!!! I had a lot of fun.Heres what we did:



we did art.  I made a barn for Mckenna It was relly fun!!


we did lagos. we made a boat i hade a lot of fun


we also went to chucie chees i hade so much fun!!!


I made a straw a relly long straw


I got a pair of crocs they chang colors from yelo to a relly dark pink i love them
Ava grandma and grandpa played down stares while i was at school
ava and grandpa reading a book while i was at school


Mckennas home!!!




i was sad when my mom and mckenna left but i had a lot of fun with grandma and grandpa.
i had so much fun with them. i love when they com to visit i alwase have so much fun with
them. i can't wait for them to come again. i love them so much. when they come again i know i will have so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment