Thursday, April 12, 2012

Manis & Pedis

Mckenna needed her haircut, I needed a haircut, and Kiara kind of needed a haircut.  March Madness was in full effect and Gonzaga was scheduled to play their 2nd game in the middle of Saturday.  Tom and I came up with a great idea.  I would take Kiara and Mckenna to the mall for haircuts and shopping and Tom would stay home with Ava and be able to watch Gonzaga play (as well as the 20 other games that were going on at the same time).  Kiara, Mckenna, and I had the best time.  We shopped, ate lunch, got haircuts, and decided to end the day with Pedicures.  Mckenna had never had one before.  Of course, the guy sold me on the few bucks extra to paint Kiara and Mckenna's fingernails.  So - manis and pedis it was!


The thing I like about this place is that there are lots of pedi chairs so we all get to sit next to each other.  Here are Kiara and MC relaxing in their chairs!


Mckenna getting her fingernails painted pink with white polka dots!
During MC's haircut, the girl asked how she wanted her hair done and she said "I want it to look like Kiara's!" 


Letting our nails dry.  How much fun is this????
The first time I got a pedicure was in high school.  My mom took me and we had a blast.  I would have never thought I would be the mom to get pedis with my daughters at the age of 5 but it could be one of my favorite treats to do with them!  I think we have found a new March Madness tradition.  Games for Tom and shopping and nails for the girls!


2 comments:

  1. I love pics and the tradition!

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is my kind of March Madness!
    Love,
    Carin

    ReplyDelete