Saturday, June 11, 2011

the loose tooth

I had a loose tooth. It had bin loose for a few days. Then the day that it was gowing to fol ot. When it was dinr time it was so loose that it bothrd me so much. that nite i was wigliing it and when my mom was cuming up i pold out my figr and my loose tooth was in my hand. i showd my mom and she called my dad up and she got my sistre out of bed and my tooth was bludy becus it cam out erly.  thin my mom took a cupol phishrs and when we wr dun tacing pihsrs we got back in bed. my dad ran don stars and got en envulop to put the tooth in and in the morning i looked undr my pilo and undr my pilo was 5 dolrs. i teld my mom.

hers a pishr of me aftr i lost my tooth.
hers anuth picshr aftr i lost my toth.
hers one mor pichsr but this tim my sistr is with me.
i got anuth loose tooth today.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kiara!!!
    Wow, the tooth fairy is sure generous in Ohio!!
    Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...
    lv, Aunt Carin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiara;

    Grandpa thinks you are one tough lady and a good writer too-that is an awesome blog post.

    If one tooth is five dollars, then I bet the second tooth is worth ten dollars.

    See you soon.

    Gandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiara - that was GREAT reporting!! We are so excited for you! Wow - $5.00 is alot! Let's hope the next tooth comes out as easily!
    We love you.
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kiara,
    Wow! Congratulations! That is an amazing story. Can't wait to see you.
    Aunt Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the messages about your tooth!
    Can't wait to see you and check out that other
    loose tooth! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a trooper, dear! You pulled your own tooth out, and you made a blog about it. How cool is that? Maybe you should make a blog on how the permanent teeth are coming out. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete