Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where to begin....

Tom and I have talked about starting this blog ever since we moved to Ohio.  We never knew when would be a good time to start but have realized there is really no great time, so last night we decided to go for it.  One of the hardest parts of living so far away from our family is that our lives just keep continuing on, good, bad, fun, not so fun, many times funny and it is really difficult to share with everyone.  We hope that this blog can be a place where we can post and keep everyone in the loop about what is going on with us.  The Kearney family has a blog from Boise and I check it daily.  They live so far away from us but I feel like I know everything that is going on with them.   That is such a great feeling and I hope to be able to do that with this blog as well.  Our hope is that this will not just be post after post from me but posts from Tom and Kiara as well.  We told Kiara about this blog today and she proceeded to take about 100 pictures on my camera of things she would like to post.  Maybe we could even get MC on here a couple of times :)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment